CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We Are Family...

I'm off to the family reunion tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn. I am so not looking forward to the 12 hour trip in the vehicle. Also, not looking forward to the TALENT SHOW. That's right, talent show. I was informed of this lovely idea the other day. I have no talents so I've determined that if I HAVE to participate then I will put library books in the correct order. I can't wait to see what talent my family comes up with. My immediate family is hoping this is all just some sick joke.

I am hoping to get at least one or two Truman nominees read while traveling. I'm going to pick up some motion sickness meds so that I can actually read in the car and not yack. Should be fun.

I'll blog all about the reunion on Monday! Happy 4th of July!!

1 comments:

Joi said...

This it too funny! I just went to a family reunion and our big entertainment was BINGO, but a talent show takes the cake! ;-)