CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

I told the Witch Doctor...

Well, let's see since my last post, the crappiest holiday in the world (Valentine's Day) has come and gone and I've managed to read a bunch of books. And they are actually adult fiction! If you are looking for a good chick lit book I totally recommend Something Borrowed and its sequel Something Blue. Both great books and quick reads. For some reason they really got me into self-analyzing mode.

In the world of young adult fiction I just found out that the Twilight series is being made into a movie! If you haven't read them yet, please do. One of the best series I've read-even for adults!

Tomorrow I am going to hear a doctor specializing in weight loss talk. She is very holistic from what I hear so I am referring to her as the Witch Doctor. Stories I've heard led to this nickname but I'm going with an open mind to listen. My friend swears that her cousin and aunt have lost a LOT of weight since seeing this doctor so I say...BRING ON THE CRAZY! I'll let you know what I learn tomorrow.

0 comments: