CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Going to the chapel...

One of my best friends, Aimee, got married on Saturday. The wedding was beautiful and everything went well (in spite of Alison not being able to figure out what she was reading!). I can't believe that everyone is getting married! Some of the highlights of the wedding were Aimee looking gorgeous, Shannon's maid of honor toast, seeing Nana dance, and making a video greeting to the happy couple. Oh, and I danced with an honest to God rocket scientist. He was slightly socially awkward and kept turning me without warning, but he was nice enough. I had a good time and I think Aimee and Shine were happy with they way everything went, so all in all... a success!!

I think I am finally finished with all of the crazy busy weekends until Halloween. Now, I must work on my fantastic costume for Jamby Crawl!

0 comments: