CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

As promised...

Here are some pictures from the fabulous 10 year reunion!

Alison, Amy, and I trying to take our own picture. Notice the fantastic name tags Steph made?

Two of my three best friends from high school-Erin and Alison. No black wasn't mandatory to wear-just what everyone wore. Maybe we were mourning our high school days!
Amy and I rocking our dresses with pockets!

Terry and I at the reunion!

Kathy was there too!

This isn't from the reunion, but it's from the night before. We ended up at this bar again after the reunion ended. I just think it is a cute picture!

You can see more pics on my facebook page. These were all stolen from Alison's facebook since I was missing my camera.

1 comments:

Joi said...

Told ya you'd look hot! ; )