CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Busy as a bee...

Wow! This week has FLOWN by!

Let's see...I've helped some kiddos learn to waltz for our Inaugural Ball on Tuesday, started planning the Poetry Slam at work, and finished my first week of half-marathon training.

Friday I spent trying to recover from the week and hoping to not get sick. Saturday I went to my friend's father's memorial, the gym, Olga's, and Sara's surprise 30th birthday party! Amy, Jon, Alison, and I had TONS of fun! There are lots of Facebook pictures to prove this point. I'm not quite sure why Jon has banned the three of us girls from taking cameras with us anywhere yet. The birthday girl looked like she was having quite a good time as well. Today I managed to get to church and a bridal shower for Julie. The shower was great and I got to hold baby Samantha which makes things even better!

I'm hoping that I can rest up tomorrow since we have the day off. Although, I'm sure that between Hooter's fried pickles and planning the fake, I mean real, Encounter Reunion tour I have plenty to do!

1 comments:

Alison said...

It's real! I'm going to make it happen, even if it's a mini-tour to Litchfield or something.

From glory...to glory...to GLORY!!!!! (head down)