CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 20, 2010

The 'Eyes' Have It!

Monday. Ugh.

I hate Mondays. It is such a letdown from the weekend. Although, this weekend was kind of a letdown. The highlight of my weekend was dinner with one of my oldest friends (no, she's not old, I've just known her a long time!), Aimee. We went to Cheese-ology for some yummy mac and cheese and then topped it off with some FroYo. I always enjoy getting to catch up with her and we are attempting to make it a monthly get together. Saturday my friend Sara and I were supposed to hang out and we ended up at Applefest, a local church's fair. I was expecting a big deal and got nothing in return. I had bad nachos and the entertainment that we saw left a lot to be desired. We managed to somewhat save the evening with dinner at Tony's. Sunday, I was supposed to go apple picking but Mother Nature decided to show us her ugly face and poured most of the day.

Today I get to go see my eye doctor, making Monday even less pleasant. I seem to have accquired an eye infection and haven't worn my contacts in days. So now not only will have to get medicine, but I'll have to get more contacts too. This comes just after I've had a sick doggie and a sick air conditioner. Oh, and last night it seemed like the air was starting to go out again.

Ugh, Monday.

1 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh no! Sorry to hear the rest of your weekend wasn't so great. Hope the appointment goes well and your eyes heal quickly. Is Sophie still sick? I guess the saying is true - when it rains, it pours. Hopefully things will start looking up for you!! :-)