CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Love It/Hate It

Since I suck at blogging I thought perhaps I'd be forgiven if I did a little love/hate list. I'll list some things I hate (well, that is a strong word, let's just call it dislike) and then follow up with some things I'm love, love, loving right now.....Here goes:

Right now I'm disliking:

*cold weather-Perhaps if I lived in this huge house, I would like snow and cold weather a little bit more...ok, maybe not. I'm not enjoying this cold at all and we are getting snow this weekend and I'm so not liking it at all.






*inconsiderate people at work who print off a bunch of stuff and then never pick it up and have therefore wasted a huge amount of paper

*bread and sweets. Okay, I lie. I LOVE breads and sweets, but I shouldn't eat them and they just won't leave me alone!



*pretty much any song by Katy Perry right now. Overplayed and getting on my nerves.



*Pink. Not the color, the singer. She just irks me for some reason.



*people who go to Wal-Mart. It is like they have never been to or in a store before when they go there.



*celebrities that buy utterly ridiculous things for each other. Beyonce bought Jay-Z a car that is supposedly the fastest car available. First, I highly doubt he drives himself anywhere and secondly why does he need to go anywhere that fast? I feel like that is just wasteful. Donate the hundreds of thousands of dollars to some charity and help people instead of buying something so useless.



*finally, no list of stuff I dislike would be complete without.....KEVIN BACON! New commercial for Logitech? CREEPY!!







See how little I had to make it? That's in order to keep people from being creeped out.








I LoVe:



*Christmas-baby Jesus, cheery songs, the hunt for just the right gift, sweaters, overall jollyness (or is it jolliness, or is that even a word? Who knows? Who cares? Everyone is hap, hap, happy!)



*St. Louis magzine, the Post-Dispatch, and the Nate Berkus Show for highlighting an incredible person-my lovely and amazingly talented friend JOI!http://daveandjoi.blogspot.com/



*scarves-can't get enough of them!



*Gap's Really Skinny Premium Black Pants-I need to order like 8 pair of them right now. That is how much I love them. Like leggings only a little more structure, but comfy and classy looking. Go find them now.

*Keri Hilson's new song as well as Cee Lo Green's song (you know the one with the f word in it)


*friends and family-I'm so excited to see some great friends this weekend and catch up with another friend tonight. I think the older I get, the more I truly appreciate my family and my friends. I'm blessed to have such supportive people in my life!


Ok, must get back to work....later!



1 comments:

Joi said...

Oh, Anna girl! I just love you and your list! I had to laugh at the Kevin Bacon one and the little picture. You're too funny. And you k now what? I'm not a Katy fan either.

Let's get lunch soon. I'm thinking possibly next Saturday? You let me know.

xoxo