CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Break It Down

I'm currently enjoying my Christmas break from my couch. I believe this is the laziest I've been in a long, long time. No complaining here.

Christmas has come and gone and it was fantastic. The best part of the holiday was spending time with my family. We had a great time with my dad's side of the family-exchanging white elephant gifts and playing Minute to Win It. Christmas day was spent with my immediate family including my sweet future sister-in-law.

I can't complain about my gifts either. We surpised my dad with a signed Stan Musial jersey that he loves. My mom liked her Glee game but I was kind of outshown when she unwrapped her Kindle. I also got a Kindle (and a new laptop which allows me to blog from the couch!). I've already read two books and am starting a third.

One of the books I read was awesome. I'll be posting about it later.

Ok, off to figure out my outfit for the Wild, Wild West NYE party and continue watching Toddlers and Tiaras!

0 comments: