CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

School's Out for the Summer!

Yay! I have officially finished school for the year! I've been completely enjoying my first couple of days off. Basically I've done nothing but it feels so good! I did manage to get to the dermatologist yesterday before the huge storm. I have eczema so it is a pretty easy fix. Apparently I should use Vaseline as a lotion. I refuse to be all greasy so Dove will be the alternative.

I'm attempting to summer clean my house but it is a very slow process. So far I've started with the bathroom and am planning to work on my bedroom today. I'm such a pack rat but after seeing all of the crap that my grandparents kept, I'm all for purging.

I'm also starting to plan what to bring for my trip next week to Chi-town with Amy. I'm super excited and I know she is too. I'll have to study what the weather is going to be like. I'm thinking lots of summer dresses unless it's going to rain the whole time we are there.

Alright, I'm going to leave with a picture of my team from Girls on the Run...

2 comments:

k8 said...

I want to go to Chicago too! Have fun girls! Also, good luck on all your cleaning.

Joi said...

Cute pic. I'm jealous of your Chicago trip...ours a couple years ago was so fun! I still carry that Banana Republic bag I bought!

Have fun and buy lots of fun stuff!

♥ you