CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wait..what was the title of my last post?!

Well, school's back in session. Summer school that is. After a fun week with my friend Amy in Chicago that involved WAY too much shopping (like such a thing exists!), I'm back at work. The nice part is I'm finished by 12:30 so I still have all afternoon to do nothing-which is what a good summer vaca should entail. I'll try to remember to take a picture of all my loot from Chicago and post it along with the incredible view from our hotel room. (Please read the part about hotel sarcastically-view was terrible!)

In order to get off this weight that keeps creeping back on, I am planning to hit the gym this afternoon to go for a run. I haven't run since the GOTR 5K about a month ago! It is amazing to me how life gets in the way of great intentions. Wish me luck that I don't die on the treadmill this afternoon!

3 comments:

k8 said...

I'm so jealous of your trip! But glad you had a great time. We're getting on the "health" bandwagon when we get back form our family vacation at the end of June. :( Good luck on the treadmill!

Anna said...

Yeah, hasn't really happened yet. I'm just too freakin' hot and tired. Tomorrow is another day of motivation!

Joi said...

I waiting to see pics of your purchases!