CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

What was I thinking?! and Viva La Block!

First of all, I have to mention that I saw NKOTB in all of their retro glory again last night. Basically a few tweaks of their first tour but the addition of Popsicle made my friend Sara's night! I will post pics whenever I get home. Again I screamed like I was 9 again and danced around with a bunch of my friends. It was awesome. The night was made complete by the drive by of Waffle House to see all of the silly 20 and 30 something women hoping that the boys (I mean, men) would be dropping by. It was literally a crowded House. Oh, and Donnie or D Dub as you are now called, please stop making the smarmy comments about getting with little girls moms and us having boobs now. It is creeping us out. As Ashley put it, our 9 year old selves are here not our 28 or 29 year old selves. We're too young to hear this kind of talk. Thanks-love you!


My friend Kristin called the other day to schedule a dinner and mentioned that she is running the All-Star 5K for the All-Star game coming up in a week or so. She told me I should run it with her and what does my dumb self do? I signed up. Keep in mind that I only started running again this week and am only up to about a mile without stopping. I'm really only in it for the t-shirt. Oh, and to top it all off, I'm going to go see Kathy Griffin the night before. I love that broad. And, yep, I'm a glutton for punishment.

Here's to memories of childhood, free t-shirts, and celebrity trash talking!

1 comments:

k8 said...

This concert was a BLAST! I agree though about the smarmy comments with the little girl's mom. I did think the sign "We've got boobs now." was funny.