CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

School Days, School Days

Well, we've almost made it through two weeks of school now. As I am typing I am sitting at my computer in the library. Tonight is our open house and of course no one is visiting me. Actually, I've had a couple of visitors. One of my favorite students (even though you aren't supposed to have any) brought his parents to visit me. This kid is the most awesome dancer ever. Seriously. The other is a former student of mine who goes here now. I had him in fourth grade and he is so grown up now. His mom said he was really excited to see me here. I was probably just as excited to see him. I love having my babies here with me so I can keep an eye on them for their parents. Finally, the best guest of all has been my former co-op student. He was the best worker I could ever ask for and I miss him terribly every day that I am here.

0 comments: