CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Wowza!

Ok, been almost a month since the last post! OOPS!

I've been pretty busy this last month. I'm currently on the downhill slide of Book Fair Week. I was requested to keep it open through Monday, which really doesn't make me happy but must be done for the boss! So far I've caught two kids stealing. I'm not sure which disturbs me more-the fact they are stealing or that they get an attitude with me as if I'M the one that did something wrong. Hello? STEALING! Weirdos.

I'm also trying to plan a weekend out of town with a airline ticket from the ticket fairy (not really, just my dad). The front running place so far has been Disney World, but I have a feeling that isn't going to work out. Back to the drawing board. I'd take any suggestions as long as Southwest can get me there.

Finally, someone loves me. My dad hired his neighbor to come and mow my grass for me. I hate to do it and my dad got sick of doing it for me. :) Twice Mike has shown up to mow my grass and it has already been done. Weird, right? I have no idea who is mowing my grass. They aren't getting paid to do it, nor are they getting any thanks from me because I don't know who it is. It may be my neighbor however he rarely has mowed his own grass in the past so my dad and I find this hard to believe. Are you my Fairy Lawnmower?

1 comments:

Joi said...

Anna! Yay you made a post! I check your blog religiously, but guess you're not as addicted as I! ;-)

Maybe you have a secret admirer out there...how exciting and convenient that your grass is getting mowed!

And, I would soooo love to go gallivanting somewhere fabulous with you but that date you sent just does not work for me b/c of gchs homecoming weekend.