CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I feel yucky...

Joi, I'm attempting to blog more for you!

I am totally sick right now. I have a full blown cold which I believe has now made itself into a sinus infection. I feel so gross and have zero time to be sick. I don't get really sick very often, but it stinks!

Let's see...this week I have to work the Book Fair which leaves this week (thank goodness!), have to read at a family event (which should be interesting considering I have a stuffy "man voice" right now), and my 10 year high school reunion. Ugh.

We managed to hire a new pastor today at church so that job is finally over. I almost cried when Pastor Lori came in so excited to hear we hired her!

Finally, congrats to Alison for finishing her first 5K. I have been meaning to do my own 5K for probably over a year now, but haven't managed to do it yet. Hopefully this spring having my Girls on the Run group will get me to commit and do it already.

0 comments: