CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

TV Debut

My parents got a call on Tuesday from the company that remodeled the first floor of their house. The company is filming a commercial for their company and wanted to know if they could film my parents' kitchen for part of the commercial! It will air on HGTV and my parents are super excited! They are filming today which means I may get to go pick up my brother from the airport. It seems everything is happening this weekend: my brother's visit (he hasn't been home in months- maybe Christmas?), 10 year high school reunion, commercial...

Anyway, I'm feeling somewhat better, still stuffy, but better. I've been working out like a dog to get ready for this weekend. I've been up every morning to run, I mean jog, a mile before school. I can't wait to see Erin and everyone else! Also, can't wait for the next weekend when I get to see one of my oldest (meaning I've known her the longest, not that she's old) friends, Aimee, get married!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

That's really cool about the commercial! Good job on the exercising! :-) Can't believe my wedding is barely over a week away - crazy!

Joi said...

OMG! How exciting!

I cannot wait to see the commercial!

And, girl---you are going to look smokin' at that reunion!

♥ you!