CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside...

Brrrr....I feel that winter weather is coming! Poor Sophie is now being rushed to do her business as quickly as possible so I don't have to stand outside very long!

I'm quickly running out of time to get my house ready for my Thanksgiving guests. My cousin and his wife are staying with me for the holiday and I've now got about one million things to clean and get ready for them. Yeesh! This is when I wish I wasn't a pack rat.

I've started to reread a book on visioneering. I've decided I need to start working on what God's vision is for me. I feel like perhaps God needs to send one of those lightning bolts my way soon, 'cause I'm not getting it! Am I the only one who feels that way?!

On a final note: I'm SUPER pumped for the Twilight movie to come out this weekend! I only hope that I can stand being around the crazy teenage girls long enough to actually get to see the movie! I better not be disappointed!

0 comments: