CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lots of Pictures

Warning! This post is going to contain a lot of pictures. I am finally getting around to posting Halloween and now I'm also posting NKOTB pics from last night.

The concert was AWESOME!!!! It is probably the best concert I have ever been to in my life. Sure beats the nosebleeds I had the first time they came to town...20 years ago! (Thanks Donnie for reminding us all of how old we are with that, by the way.) Alison and I dressed up, got lots of stares, and felt a kinship with the other crazy dressed up people. I almost touched Donnie (well, not quite, but if I had been one row up I would have touched him for sure) and that makes me happy!


Ok, first here are a few Jamby Crawl pictures:
Me as Sophia Petrillo from the Golden Girls! I even shuffled as I walked!
Me and Punky Brewster AKA Kathy

Ok, there are a lot more, but I've got to move on to the fabulous concert from last night!
This was me trying to decide if this sweatsuit was appropriate to wear in public. I decided they pants were a little much.

Apparently, I decided this was just enough. Notice the vintage sweatshirt borrowed from Amy, the fanny pack borrowed from Alison, as well as leggings and leg warmers. I'm sad to say that hair is all mine.

Alison and I waiting for the New Kids to come on stage.

The mullet sitting in the next section as well as some of the Hangin' Tough boys who thought that they were celebrities.

Here they come!!!!!


And here they are! They've still got the moves from back in the day!

And then they came really close to us and sang two or three songs.

This may have been my favorite song: Tonight! Some dumb girl next to us kept flashing the Kids. I think she thought we were at Mardi Gras. At one point Danny took a beer from someone in the crowd and he and Jordan drank from it before giving it back.

Jordan sining Baby I Believe in You with his shirt open. Looks pretty darn good to me!

I don't remember what they were singing here.

I'm so glad I got to go to this concert! Long live the New Kids!

0 comments: