CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Odds and Ends

First: OMG the NKOTB concert is tonight!!!!! I am super excited and will be out in full NKOTB fan attire. Pics will follow shortly!

Second: Jamby Crawl was great. Lots of good costumes and I will probably post pics of everything tomorrow. In the meantime check out my Facebook page to see them.

Third: Thank goodness this election is over! I didn't have to wait in line and now we don't have to hear about it every second of the day!

Fourth: I will be posting soon about a conversation my friend Julie had the other night. Let's just say that I didn't realize such hypocritical, racist, unChristian-like Christians existed in such proximity to where I live. I was completely disgusted by what these women were saying.

Fifth: NKOTB is Tonight, Tonight, La la la la la la Tonight!

0 comments: