CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatcha Gonna Do...

I will explain the reference in a moment. Here is a recap of my busy weekend!

Friday night I went with my church family to Eden for their Raise the Praise concert. The proceeds went to Beverly Farm and it was incredible. The vocal and musical talent that some of the performers had I can only wish for.

Saturday-I saw some little movie called TWILIGHT!!! Yes, I've been so excited reading just about every review and/or article that I could get my hands on regarding this movie. My friend Sara and I arrived at the theater over an hour early to ensure good seats. I took great pleasure in knowing that the other people that were there super early were just as old if not older than we were. I will give my review of the movie in another post because, well, I feel it deserves it. We then went to eat Mexican and I proceeded to eat my body weight in chips and salsa.

Sunday I went to church as usual, but the evening proved to be a bit unusual. As I was watching NKOTB on the AMAs, I heard a loud noise. Now, knowing how I feel about the Kids, I'm sure you aren't shocked to know I ignored said noise. Then I heard some yelling. I thought this was strange so I got up to investigate. Apparently, some guy was trying to outrun the police in his car. He hit the street sign in front of my house and then ended up on top of the curb a little farther down. The guy then jumped out of his car and ran through my yard. THe police caught up to him in front of the guy who lives behind me's house. They cuffed him and dragged him through the alleyway to meet a police car on the other side of my house. CRAZY!!! I felt like I was involved in an episode of COPS. Of course I call my mom telling her all about it with my dad asking if I'm still in my house in the background. I may be a bit silly and naive sometimes, but seriously? Why would I step out of my house when there is a police chase going on outside of my house? Yeesh, give me a little credit!

All in all, an exciting weekend!

0 comments: