CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Baby Fever, Fashion, and Snow Days

What are the chances of having two baby showers in one day? Yes, I have TWO baby showers to go to on Saturday. I took advantage of my THIRD snow day in a row and went out and purchased gifts for the showers. It seems like everyone I know is pregnant or just had a baby right now. I suppose I'm reaching that age, but somehow I still feel 25.




So, our district had yet another snow day today. I hear it is because it is so cold outside (it was 5 degrees at 9 this morning) and that some or most of the parking lots were not plowed. So not happy about an extra day of school at the end of the year, but it gave me a chance to run some errands!




I thought I'd take a picture of what I planned to wear today:


Jeans: Gap


White T-shirt: Old Navy


Camel sweater: Gap


Blazer: Old Navy


Booties: Kohls


Necklace: J.C. Penney

And I have an extra layer of leggings on underneath the jeans to combat the cold. I'm pretending that is the reason why I look so chubby. What?! Let a girl have her dream!


And this is what I ended up wearing for most of the day:

Yep, nothin' says class like fleece pants and a fancy necklace!

Enjoy your day...I'm now back at home after getting out briefly and get to take the dog for a walk in the freezing temps! Yay!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

You're rockin' it and totally still look 25!!!