CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fashion Passion

This weekend I was lucky enough to see one of my very best friends (and AH-MAZING decorator) Joi present at the Working Women's Survival Show. As if that wasn't exciting enough, I later got to see Clinton Kelly from What Not to Wear!! Several of my friends, including Joi, her husband David, and my high school friends Julie and Amy, and Amy's sister Sara, walked around after Joi's presentation and then stuck around to see CK. He is just as adorable as he is on the show. I've always loved clothes and knowing what is in fashion, but I've recently fallen back in love with it all over again. It was so fun to see him and hear what he had to say. My new obsession will most likely be tailoring.


My outfit for CK was a repeat of a previous outfit. Here is today's gem:
(cardi-NY&Co., shirt and skirt-H&M, tights-Vera Wang via Kohl's, shoes-Worthington via JCPenneys)
Please disregard the terrible hair...not the best hair day and it was windy outside.

1 comments:

Joi said...

Thanks for coming to see me, Anna girl! I love you and our fabulous friendship!

You look adorable in this outfit and I like your hair!!