CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Back in Action

This has been a long week. I left my camera at school last week so I wasn't able to take any pictures and then the cable line to my house was down, so I couldn't watch tv or surf the 'net or blog! I kept myself busy reading the book Beastly (which has been turned into a movie with Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer) and watching season one of Who's the Boss. I've found myself dying to either reference the Friends episode where Phoebe mistakes Tiny Dancer for Tony Danza or using Tony's catchphrase "Oh ay, ay oh!" I'm working one of those in to some conversation soon...


Anyhoo-here's my outfit for Tuesday. We had a local sportscaster come speak to the kids and I figured I needed to look professional. Or at least more professional than usual. This pic was taken after school so pardon the wrinkles!



(cardi-Target, skirt and shirt-H&M, Tights-Vera Wang via Kohl's, shoes-Worthington via JC Penneys)



Next up is Thursday's outfit. (I don't even remember what I wore Wednesday but I suppose it was a snoozefest, not that this one isn't). We were supposed to wear red all week, and I greatly dislike red on myself, so this was my way of compromising for Thursday.

(scarf-UO, sweater-Gap, T-shirt-GOTR from the Fall 2010 season, pants-Limited, shoes-Target)

I love how my dog is trying to figure out what I'm doing in this pic. And you can totally see WTB on the tv behind me. I really need to invest in a better camera or recruit someone to take my pics for me!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Your Tuesday outfit is super cute! Sorry again about today. :-(

Anna said...

Thanks Aim! I can't wait for Saturday!