CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend Wears

Happy Sunday! Two days in a row of blogging-oh my! I've had a great weekend so far.

Last night I went to a Trivia Night with some people from my church (including my incredible pastor!). We had a blast and I have to say it was one of the best trivia nights I've ever been to. The people that ran it were prepared and the catagories were fun. Plus I rocked it with all of my useless celebrity and movie/music knowledge. Here was my ensemble for the evening:

(cardi-Target, shirt and necklace-JC Penneys, jeans-Gap, shoes-Target)

This is my attire for church today. We had a great Sunday School class...it really made me thing about my family, my friends, and my finances. I've really curtailed my shopping habit and think that after today, I'm really going to focus on trying to remix my existing closet and when I do make purchases that I will make sure to be thrifty.
(card-JC Penney, tank-Target, pants-Gap, shoes-Olsenboye via JC Penney, belt-F21, earrings-Lia Sophia)
I'm really looking forward to my extra day off of work tomorrow! Thank goodness for President's Day!

1 comments:

Joi said...

You look SO cute in both of these pics! LOVE you! xo