CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Cause you got to have friends...

Well, I didn't make three in a row, but I'm back today!

Yesterday, I did a whole lot of nothing. I worked out at my home, did laundry, went to the grocery store, and church. Pretty boring day.

Today, I get to see one of my friends from my previous job, Meghan! I don't get to see her very often because she works closer to her home now but I love getting to catch up with her and see baby Ellie! Plus, we usually meet at the Galleria-where I get to eat at Bread Co. and SHOP! I haven't been shopping in a while mainly because of finances and trying to lose weight so I'm excited to actually go to the mall today.

I plan to head to Sephora today and maybe get some new makeup. Joi told me about a brand Makeup is Forever that I am going to look into. Anyone that has seen me in the last 5 months has seen the unsightly rash that has inhabited my face. FINALLY it is gone and so I can think about makeup again. I'm excited!

Oh and then Sara and I are going to go for a walk this afternoon and take Sophie with us. I hope that Sophie will be a good dog unlike the last time I tried to go walking with someone and she just gave up and laid down on the side of the road. Cross your fingers!

1 comments:

Joi said...

Cute-cute-cute new backfground! I ♥ it!

Love you!