CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Teach your children well...

I made it through my afternoon of babysitting. I hadn't realized how long it had been since I actually babysat. Man, am I exhausted! I definitely have great respect moms and dads. I think this just proves I am not ready for kids yet (not that I am even close to that at this point, but still).

I think my dog is even more exhausted than me. Sophie has done nothing but lay around since they left a few hours ago. She ran around my house roughly 8 million times. The kids loved it though.

I managed to play Mancala, Boggle, and Guitar Hero. We walked down the block to the bakery for a snack and then settled in with the movie Enchanted.

I am getting ready to watch American Idol and see who gets voted off. I would love to see Amanda or Kristy Lee go. Not fans of theirs.

Man I have two posts in two days...think we can go for three?

1 comments:

Joi said...

yes! try for three posts..you know i compulsively check these things!

and, nice new look!

congrats on surviving babysitting :-)