CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

Since I'm home for a snow day (again), I thought I would post some of my favorite things:

-Meg Cabot's diary http://www.megcabot.com/ I LOVE all of her books (even those for YA and kids) and she keeps a pretty funny blog, too!

-perezhilton.com Ok, who doesn't love to look at this site? It keeps me on top of my obsession-celebrity gossip.

-trashionista.com If you are looking for good chick lit, this is the place for you. Great reviews of books.

-oldnavy.com Since I am but a poor librarian, I must find my trendy clothes at this affordable place!

-thenest.com Nice place to get good ideas for decorating. And yes, I do realize that I am not married or even engaged but it's all Joi's fault.

-last but certainly not least Aimee, Joi, and Lauren's blogs! I love that I can keep up with my friends this way.

I'm sure that there will be another post today because I'm going stir crazy...

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the blog. THey are so much fun! I'll be checking in often.

:)
Lauren