CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Have you ever seen the rain?

Geez, we go from enormous amounts of snow to ginormous amounts of rain. Stupid global warming.

Well, I'm on Spring Break this week and so far all it has done is rain. So I've read a book, gone to the gym (not my favorite place after today's run in with the manager who saw me waiting to talk to him and then literally turned his back to me and continued chatting with a buddy on the phone), and visited my brave and strong friend Julie in the hospital.

Tomorrow I get the joy of watching her three children for the day. I think I need to start napping now so that I have enough energy. I think my dog can sense that some whirlwind is about to happen because she's been pretty lazy today.

I am headed to a 10 year reunion planning meeting tonight. I had no idea it would be this difficult to plan such an event. We seem to be the kiss of death to any venue. So far we've managed to attempt two places which have then promptly closed. I'm starting to think I should just have it in my miniscule lawn.

I'll let you know tomorrow if I survive my adventures in babysitting.

0 comments: