CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Craziness!

All I can say is I hope this weekend is a little safer and less scary than this past weekend!

I was a boring singleton Friday and crashed early in anticipation of Saturday's festivities. Saturday was my cousin, Shannon's, bachelorette party. She is getting married in less than two weeks now and I'm super excited to see my entire family. We haven't all been together in a VERY long time! I'm the reader for the wedding and was informed that one of the readings is a little funny. Great! Now I'll be fighting the giggles!

Anyhoo- I met the party at Fast Eddies (a local establishment known for its cheap food and cold drinks). It was well under way and I ended up hopping on the bus to continue with them. All was fine and good until we were headed to drop me back off and one of the bridesmaids decided to get off of the bus. While it was driving down the road. The bus wasn't going more than 30-40 miles an hour, I'm sure, but it was still one of the scariest things that I've ever seen. I was sitting backwards at one of the tables so I didn't see her actually leave the bus. The bus came to a sudden hault and the driver ran off the bus. By then we all knew something happened and two of the girls ran off the bus to help. She ended up being ok, I think, but it was still scary. Who the heck does that?

Here's hoping the wedding is slightly less dramatic!

2 comments:

Joi said...

Yikes. And, that story is exactly why I don't drink.

Glad she's ok, though!

Anna said...

I know...it was so scary! And why I don't drink either.

I haven't talked to my cousin yet so I'm assuming the girl truly was ok. I laid awake half the night wondering if she was really ok!