CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Wedding Attire

So.

I'm going to my cousin's wedding (like I haven't mentioned that a million times yet) and I need something to wear. I don't want to spend too much money since I have very little to begin with, so I've been scouring the internets for some options. My mom and I are going shopping either tomorrow or Sunday.

I found a couple of dresses at JC Penney that I really like. I'm hoping that they are as cute in person and on me as they are on the website. I've tried to post their pictures but Blogger doesn't seem to want me to...grrr.... Anyway, they are all three on sale for less than $30! Woot!

I also found a dress at Macy's but it is over $100 and a little out of my price range for now.

Kohl's also has some Lauren Conrad dresses that I like but sometimes her clothes are a little short for me...and that is saying something because I'm a short girl!

If I can get blogger to cooperate, I'll post pics of the dresses and let you help me decide!

1 comments:

Joi said...

Pics, please. : )

Miss you. ♥