CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Page Diet

Yesterday I hinted at how I have to overhaul the way I eat. Dr. Dinkelmann of Dinkelmann Heath Center (http://www.dinkelmannhealthcenter.com/) did a hair analysis and found the following:
* I'm hypoglycemic. There is too steep of a fluctuation in my sugar levels.
*My body is not able to use the calcium and magnesium that I eat, therefore it is being deposited elsewhere.
*My thyroid activity is altered and my metabolism is very slow.
* I have too much copper in my body which is affecting many other mineral levels.
*I have very low iron and toxic metals aluminum and arsenic in my body.


This is just a tiny sampling of the long analysis. I just hit the big points. So, I am now following the Page diet found here:http://www.ifnh.org/lifestyle_diet_wholefood_nutrition.htm

This is rather intimidating since I HATE meat and LOVE all things bread and starchy. I'm making the best of it right now. My hope is that my metabolism is finally going to kick itself up a notch and I'll begin to lose some weight finally. And feel better finally.

I'll keep you posted- and offer my thoughts on some meals/things I eat.

0 comments: