CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Meat or No Meat

If you've read my last few posts, you know that I don't like meat. As a child, I remember not liking meat but knowing that I had to eat it. Now, as an adult, I really don't like it. Honestly, even the thought of meat sometimes makes me gag.

Part of the Page diet that I am now following, means that I have to eat three servings of animal protein a day. In case you are slow, that means I have to eat meat 3 times a day! I am really struggling with finding ways to hide meat so I can eat it. Everything I can think of is off limits due to having potatoes, bread, or pasta in it.

So, my question, dear readers, is this: Does anyone have a good recipe I can try out that requires some meat (no pork-it is off limits on the diet too!) but disguises it enough that I can eat it?

1 comments:

Aimee said...

Could you make beef stew or chili? I know you'd have to leave the potatoes out of the stew, but we put onions and carrots in ours, too. You could add in some other veggies if you wanted.