CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

30 in 30?



So, I suck at resolutions.




So far I have not followed through with a single one of them.


Being more healthy? Nope. I will say I've done more exercising but nada on the eating better.


29 Gifts? I've had to start and stop so many times it is ridiculous, however I am more aware of what I am doing and am better at going out of my way to help others.


Running? Not even once. I'm going to blame this on the weather.


Volunteer? Not yet, but I'm working on it.


Masters? Haven't even started that yet. I need to go take the GRE first.




Long story short-I fail. I think that while I haven't done a great job at being consistent, I'm making more of an effort than before.




I've been following a new blog lately http://www.kendieveryday.blogspot.com/ and one of the things she does is the 30 in 30 challenge. Basically, you vow to not shop and pick 30 items of clothing and remix them for 30 days. I'm a compulsive shopper and always feel like I have to have something new for every occasion. I've been looking at my closet lately and am not happy with what I see. So I've decided to kind of take this challenge. I'm not sure I'm going to make a full 30 in 30 but I'm going to give it my best shot. I'll start on Feb. 1st with everyone else that is taking this challenge and see how I do. It has been interesting feat to try to find 30 things I like enough and feel confident enough to mix and match. So far I've only found 20 items.




I'm leaving you with some pictures of the snowfall we've had here at home. I got 7.5" here at my house. Needless to say shoveling this was a bear. Enjoy!

0 comments: