CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Day(s)!

Well, today is Friday and my second snow day in a row. This picture pretty much says it all if you are wondering what I look like on snow days:





Ok, so perhaps that is slightly exaggerated, but I feel like because this was an unexpected day home I shouldn't feel obligated to do anything.



I know I should be more productive, but eh. I don't feel like it. What do you do on your snow days? Or do you even get them?



Yesterday I managed to get two loads of laundry done, unloaded the dishwasher, and caught up on some tv. This morning I did day one of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Jillian isn't messing around. Between yesterday's shoveling extravaganza and Jillian, my arms are sore!

I am so excited for tonight-some of my friends and I are having Girls Night! We are heading to a great restaurant called Stir Crazy (I love, love, LOVE this place and their make your own stir fry) and then to see the new Ashton Kutcher/Natalie Portman movie No Strings Attached. I can't wait to see the girls and have some fun!

0 comments: