CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Friends and Fashion

I just have to say I have wonderful friends. In the last week or so, I've been able to see so many of them (unfortunately for my diet, it has been while eating)! I had lunch with one of my best friends, Joi, and her husband Dave on Sunday and tonight I got to catch up with my friend Sarah, who I've been friends with since elementary school. So exciting and lovely to have good people in my life.


After reading some fashion blogs, I've decided to take some photos when I feel like I've got a good ensemble going. Today was one of those days. It is usually freezing in the library...like I need a space heater freezing. I decided to chance the temps and wear a dress today. Pair that with my snappy black blazer, black tights, and fun new shoes and we have a winner! I apologize for the poor quality of photo-I have to use a self timer and my camera is a hand me down! Here is the look:

1 comments:

Joi said...

You, my dear, look SO cute. I love getting together, too!! I wish we were neighbors! : )