CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Cabin Fever

Ugh. I've had a terrible summer cold for the last week. Seriously, it's like I can't breathe through my nose and am coughing. I feel so much better than last week, but I'm not completely over it yet!


In spite of not feeling fantastic, I went away with one of my best friends, Alison, and some of her friends from a previous job for the weekend. We went to a bed and breakfast that allowed us to have a cabin all to ourselves but delivered breakfast AND dinner. Oh, and stuff to make s'mores. This place was AWESOME and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone. The owners were so nice and the place was beautiful. Since I'm not planning to take a vacation this summer, this was just the relaxing getaway from home for the weekend trip I needed! Here are a few pics from the weekend:




(view of the cabin from the "front" door)



(view of the lake behind the house-Alison gives it the thumbs up!)



(Saturday it rained in the morning so starting a fire Saturday night was difficult. Here is Alison ripping apart a phone book to feed the fire.)



(Here are the firestarters. I let them worry about starting the fire.)




(While the others started the fire, Erica sat on the porch patiently.)


Great weekend overall!









1 comments:

Joi said...

This looks like fun. I don't do camping but I could do cabins. : )