CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summertime

Ahhhh, summer break is here! Oh, how I have longed for summer and now that it is 90+ degrees outside I'm not quite sure why I was so excited. Sweating as soon as you walk out of the door isn't exactly my idea of fun, however not having to get up before Mr. Sun and going to work is definitely worth it. I think. Unfortunately, I am working summer school so my vacation is a little shorter but half days are better than nothing!

Summer is also a lovely reminder that I am single. I'd like to go on vacation but a solo vacation is not my cup of tea. And trying to coordinate get togethers with married or coupled friends is like trying to have an audience with the Queen.

So, I will be reading A LOT this summer, hopefully turning myself back into a runner, and losing a lot of weight. Summer of improvement has begun!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Might I recommend a Hawaiian Vacation??

;)
L

Anna said...

Lauren, if I thought I could afford it, I'd be on the next plane! I miss you! Salt n Peppa aka Smalls and Phatz aka Lauren and Anna need to reunite!

Lauren said...

Aw phooey!

I tell Micah all the time "You're killin' me Smalls!" and always think of you!

xoxox

Anna said...

Every time I hear Shoop, Your Eyes, and Like a Prayer I think of you! Man, we had a lot of fun!