CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

House Hunters

I've lived in my house for almost 6 years and it still isn't decorated. I may be able to put together a decent outfit, but when it comes to my house I've got nothin'.


Enter Joi. Joi and I went to college together and while she spends most of her time working as a high school teacher, she moonlights in decorating. In short, she is amazing. So, after begging her to help with my house for some time, we finally met up for some thrift shopping and brainstorming. (There may or may not have been some french toast involved as well.)


We had a great time chatting, shopping, and people watching. Let's just say that Goodwill and Salvation Army are a great place to see Snooki poofs, horrible clothing, and no teeth.


Here are the fruits of our scouting trip:



We found all three items, the little brass container, floral tin, and elephant, at the Edwardsville Flea Market.


Oh, and I got a pair of brand new shoes from the Edwardsville Goodwill.




All in all a good haul for my first time out!




1 comments:

Lauren said...

Lovin' the shoes!

Happy decorating!!