CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 10, 2011

Target Treats

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday, but I just didn't feel like anything exciting happened. I went to work for the morning to prepare for summer school and then had a Junior League board meeting in the evening.


Today I got the chance to have lunch with a great friend and meet her baby girl for the first time. Sarah and I went to elementary school together and kind of lost touch for middle school, reconnected in high school, lost touch in college, and then reconnected again. Isn't it crazy how you can leave and enter each other's lives and still remain friends?! Anyhoo, Sarah had sweet Caroline in April and I finally got to meet her today. I didn't get a picture, but trust me when I say she is ADORABLE! And has a FULL head of dark hair.



Then I moved on to Target. Ah, Target....my frenemy. I love Target and I'm pretty sure Target loves me if for no other reason than I seem to put a giant dent in my bank account every time I go there. I was on a mission to find a dress Joi had posted on her blog, but when I found it, it didn't fit me right.


However, I managed to find this cute dress instead:


Not completely sold on the dress yet, but we'll see. It comes in several different colors/patterns.



Also, I couldn't pass up this nail polish either.

(Sally Hanson Insta Dri in Jade Jump)


Insta Dri and in a cute color? In my basket it went. I just got a mani/pedi the other day, so I'll have to wait a few more days until the polish I have on starts to chip. I'll definitely take a picture when I paint them and let you know how I like it.


Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Cute dress!

Joi said...

You look cute, Anna!!! I've almost bought that dress several times!

Anna said...

Thanks girls! I wore the dress yesterday to work and it was super comfy! I think I may purchase it in the black/blue pattern too.