CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Help! I need somebody. Help!

That is probably what my dog thought today when she was at the vet today. I had skipped a month or so giving her the heart worm meds so I had to have her take a test for heart worm. She was not pleased but did really well. Of course, squirming and $31 later, she tested negative and I could spend lots more money for the medicine. Sheesh.

On a lighter note, I got to mow my grass with the old fashioned lawn mower before it pours down rain and am going to see one of my oldest (well she isn't that old she's the same age as me, but we've been friends longer than just about anyone else I'm friends with) friends Aimee. I don't get to see her that often, and I really enjoy spending time with her. Can't wait for tonight!

0 comments: