CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Day, New Blog

I'm thinking of creating a blog for my school. I am so not web savvy so instead of creating a web page (I have no clue how to do that) I think I'm going to create another blog specifically for my school and job. I think that this may reach more kiddos and teachers and give me the opportunity to tell everyone about the fantastic books that I read! I think this is especially important because I going to do an incentive for our state award this year. Also, I have been chosen as an adult reader for our state award so I get to help narrow down the field for the nominees. While this sounds dorky to everyone else, my fellow middle school librarians and I were very excited about this. I am anxiously anticipating the list of potential nominees.

0 comments: