CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Things that make you go hmmmmmm...

Good news! My friend Kathy is still dry. The rive road, used to access her parking lot is closed but luckily there is another way in. Thanks to Amanda, Cori, and Joi for their concern. So far, we are still dry in A-town. Although, it is supposed to rain all of this week so we'll see.

Our 10 year High School Reunion planning is well underway. If you aren't busy on June 27th, come out for our fundraiser through Outdoor Cinema. We are showing The Goonies in the field next to my old elementary school. I'm really looking forward to it and hope that it brings us the cash flow we desperately need.

I'm SUPER excited because I am getting ready to book my NYC plane ticket today! Billy's Bakery here I come!!

On a more serious note, I just had a kid open the door to the library and yell...."It's a bomb!" While I know he was just doing this for attention from the class that was in here, still a little scary. Hopefully that schmuck gets kicked out of summer school and can enjoy being in the 8th grade again next year.

1 comments:

Joi said...

Oh I am so jealous of your NYC trip, I wish I was along for the ride {and the shopping}.

♥ you!