CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

School's out for the summer!!!!!

Well, it has definitely been a while since I last blogged. I'm sure people are just dying to hear an update. Monday was our last day of school. I am so happy to have my first year as a librarian out of the way. Even better news is that I get to librarian this summer for summer school. I know it sounds like a bummer, but I really could use the money...especially if I'm going to NYC this summer.

Also on an even more important note....Friday night I went to see Sex and the City and then Saturday morning I got tickets for........NKOTB!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am super psyched that they are coming to STL and can't wait for November to get here so I can see them. I even think Alison, Kathy, and I are going to be close enough that they may actually look like people instead of ants. YAY!

Alright, off to a high school reunion meeting. I can't believe I've been out of high school for 10 years already. Man, I'm getting old!

0 comments: